Dr. Kaka Zhang received her B.Eng. and M.Sc. degree in the School of Material Science and Engineering at Zhengzhou University in 2011 and 2014. After which, she moved to Canada and joined Prof. Guojun Liu’s Lab to pursue her Ph.D at Queen’s University and obtained Ph.D degree in Chemistry in November, 2019.
She joined CUHK (Shenzhen) in March, 2020.
- K.K. Zhang, S.S. Huang, J. Wang, G.J. Liu*. Transparent organic/silica nanocomposite coating that is flexible, omniphobic and harder than a 9H pencil. Chem. Eng. J. 2020, 396, 125211
- K.K. Zhang, S.S. Huang, J. Wang, G.J. Liu*. Transparent omniphobic coating with glass-like wear resistance and polymer-like bendability. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2019, 58, 1-7 (cover)
- S.S. Huang, G.J. Liu*, K.K. Zhang, H. Hu, J. Wang, L. Miao, T. Tabrizizadeh. Water based polyurethane formulations for robust superhydrophobic fabrics. Chem. Eng. J. 2019, 360, 445-451
- S.S. Huang, G.J. Liu*, H. Hu, J. Wang, K.K. Zhang, J. Buddingh. Water-based anti-smudge NP-GLIDE polyurethane coatings. Chem. Eng. J. 2018, 351, 210-220
- K.K Zhang, J. Wang*, L. Zhao, Q. Xu*. Facile high-yield synthesis of poly(aniline-co-m-sulfophenylenediamine) for cationic dye removal. Chem. Eng. J. 2014, 247, 50-58
- J. Wang*, K.K Zhang, L. Zhao, Sono-assisted synthesis of nanostructured polyaniline for adsorption of aqueous Cr(VI): Effect of protonic acids. Chem. Eng. J. 2014, 239, 123-131