In 2007, Shuaishuai attended Zhengzhou University for his undergraduate study. After this, He stayed on Zhengzhou University to complete a master's degree under supervision of Prof. Hongping Li. In 2019, Shuaishuai completed his Ph.D. under Prof. Guojun Liu at Queen's University. Then he joined Prof. Zhe She group at Queen's University for a short term postdoctoral research. Shuaishuai is interested in macromolecules self-assembly, anti-smudge coating as well as fabrication and application of functional polymer.
- K.K. Zhang, S.S. Huang, J.D. Wang, G.J. Liu*, Transparent omniphobic coating with glass-like wear resistance and polymer-like bendability. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2019, 58, 1-7
- S.S. Huang, G.J. Liu*, K.K. Zhang, H. Hu, J. Wang, L. Miao, T. Tabrizizadeh. Water based polyurethane formulations for robust superhydrophobic fabrics. Chem. Eng. J. 2019, 360, 445-451
- S.S. Huang, G.J. Liu*, H. Hu, J. Wang, K.K. Zhang, J. Buddingh. Water-based anti-smudge NP-GLIDE polyurethane coatings. Chem. Eng. J. 2018, 351, 210-220.
- Z.J. Wang, G.J. Liu*, S.S. Huang. In-situ-generated janus fabrics for the rapid and efficient separation of oil from oil-in-water emulsions, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2016, 128, 1-5
- C.M. Grozea, S.S. Huang, G.J. Liu*. Water-based, heat-assisted preparation of water repellent cotton fabrics using graft copolymers, RSC Adv. 2016, 6, 20135-20144
- W.W. Xue, L.Y. Qi, X.J. Li, S.S. Huang, H.P Li*, X.X. Guan*, G.Y. Bai*, L.E. Liu. Amphiphilic diblock copolymer modification of carbon nanotubes in CO2-expanded liquids, Chem. Eng. J. 2012, 209, 118-125